Monday, April 20, 2009

Week 5....Symptoms easing but new ones appearing?



Bugger...felt queasy all day yesterday. I needed the car - so ventured to Dell with Dave but almost got him to pull over so I could yack but wound down the window for fresh air...seemed to help...but got home and was so tired...fell asleep on the lounge. Dizenya will have to wait...

My symptoms are subsiding today. A bit concerned - don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. My breasts only hurt when I press on them...not like earlier when they ached all the time. Didn't pee as many times as I did the day before... I have to stop reading all the negative stuff and be positive.

Starting to get very visible stretch marks on my hips....bugger...war wounds...

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment